Shrikant discovered his passion for all things Quality when he joined Samsung Austin Semiconductor in 2006 as an engineer in the Quality Assurance department. Taking a deep dive in the field, he has since become an evangelist for it, often preaching to anyone who will listen. He is on a mission to change the way people think and transform the world.
- There were no dinner jackets and ties on view: there were only loincloths and white Gandhi caps. 12 hours ago
- At a temple in the Hindu holy town of Banaras, the national flag was unfurled by, significantly, a Muslim. 12 hours ago
- It appeared [from the day's programme] that the Indians loved pomp and ceremony as much as the departing rulers did. 12 hours ago
- No event of any importance in India is complete without a goof-up. 12 hours ago
- "...and when the soul of a nation, long suppressed, finds utterance." 12 hours ago